Our company has been steadily growing. Our team of talented passionate solar professionals is the key to our success. We work hard, and we have fun doing so. If you have an interest in joining us, please check back often. When we have positions available you will find them posted here.
You can download our print application here
Please fill out and return to us at:
716 College Avenue, Suite E
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Outside Solar Sales
About the Job
The Sales Associates position will work with our experienced Sales Engineers to create and pursue new residential solar sales opportunities from company provided leads and self-generated leads. This position reports to the General Sales Manager. The Sales Associate position will include, but not be limited to the following job functions:
- Follow up on all assigned and self-generated leads in an expeditious manner.
- Create, follow, and update lead in web based CRM.
- Work with Sales Engineer to determine project viability.
- Conduct site visits to review project conditions, shading, etc.
- Analyze the customer’s energy bill and prepare job cost estimate.
- Design most appropriate system for client’s needs.
- Working within the guidelines of our designed sales process and procedures.
- Attend bi-weekly sales meetings.
- Consistantly close sales
- The Sales Associate will be compensated with a competitive commission rate on completed sales. Commission structure is based on experience and industry knowledge. Successful sales associates will be able to take advantage of our full company bonus and benefits package.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum 1 year home improvement sales, solar sales or direct business to customer in-home sales
- Proven track record of closing sales
- Ability ot operate independantly
- Knowledge of SalesNet, CPF, CSI database, PVSys and use of the Suneye preferred but not required.
Complete training and orientation will be provided for qualifying candidates
Gaia Energy Systems has been exceeding customer expectations in Northern California since 1994. We are a technically based company providing both Residential and Commercial Solar Design and Installation, as well as ongoing commercial operations and maintenance.
Integrity, knowledge, and quality service are our guiding principles. We are invested in helping businesses, schools, homeowners, and more decrease both their carbon footprint and their energy costs through a combination of energy education, reduction and solar installations. We service all of Northern California from Marin to Humboldt.